Thursday, March 27, 2008

Puma Shirts and RFL results



Sorry for the sporadic updates, but RL has been consuming my free time in the most irritating way. Anyhow, to tide you over, I was requested to do the shirts from the Puma Jie outfit in different colors, so here they are in Peacock, Purple, White, and Pink. They make nice and simple foundation pieces- I've shown them here with the Puma skirt, but they mix and match well with the Girl Friday outfit!

Note that this is the first item which I'm offering with a Fatpack option. As I slowly switch permissions of the items over to Copy/Mod/No Transfer I'll probably make the Fatpack option available with all my outfits that come in multiple colors.

Lastly, big thanks to everyone who bought a Relay For Life limited edition dress from *ICING* - we managed to raise over $L 130,000 for this wonderful cause. The Relay Raiders clothing fair raised over L$ 4,000,000 in a week at the event, and I'm delighted and amazed. Thanks again, everyone!

The model is wearing:
Skin: Minnu Model Skins - Pale SkinGloss-Smokey
Hair: ETD Tyra - Black
Eyes: ~Glanz~ .::Eyes::. mid : ClearGray