Saturday, March 29, 2008

Platinum Mist



Presenting the Platinum Mist, an elegant pleated silk gown featuring a lace overlay bodice and ruffled neckline. (Yes, I'm running out of hoity toity names for my outfits so I'm rehashing "Mist" - don't judge me!) This dress has two skirt options, a knee-length baby doll and a full-length empire waisted skirt version.

On another note, Rosemary Galbraith dropped me a metric ton of yummy skins from her Creampuff line in a huge inventory trade brokered by Puma, and I'm happily drowning in soft, gorgeous makeups. They're reasonably priced, beautiful, and available in a huge selection of looks for each skin tone, so if you haven't check out ROSEMAR yet, get your tush over there, stat.

The model is wearing:
Skin: ROSEMAR Creampuff Skin - Manhattan - makeup 052 - Brow 1
Hair: ETD Sofia - Smoke
Necklace: ~Muse~ Chatelaine Shoulder Brooch and Chain