Friday, January 11, 2008

Stepford Wife



I've decided that for a girlie shop, I don't have enough pink items in inventory. Therefore I present Stepford Wife, a sweet soft pink cardigan with bow detailing and a flared A-line gray skirt.

On another note, my neighbor in Mischief Cove, Mercury Couture, is bidding adieu and has marked all their accessories down to L$10! I think there's only a couple of days left, and these are pieces really worth having, so run and snap these up while you can!

And a last related note, I will be moving into their spot so I have a little more space to grow. Stay tuned for updates.

The model is wearing:
Skin: Minnu Model Skins - Pale SkinGloss-Smokey
Hair: ETD Roslin - Dirty
Hairband: Mercury Pearl Feathered Crown
Necklace and Earrings: Mercury Silver and Pearl Set