Saturday, January 12, 2008

Glitterati and more Twilight colors


Miko Channels her inner Hilton in Glitterati in Onyx.



I loved Punch Drunk's Glam Rock outfit so much that I was inspired to do a "look at me!" sequined dress of my own, but with sort of a disenchanted heiress kind of twist. Glitterati is a babydoll halter dress with a spaghetti halter tie and satin trim. It comes in Sapphire, Ruby, Onyx and Amethyst.



Also, it's a bit under 30 days, but as I'll be out of town soon I'm releasing additional colors for the Twilight gown now. You can still grab the free Amethyst color in the group notification for a few days, so make sure you get your hands on it before it rolls off.

The models are wearing:
(Top)
Skin: Minnu Model Skins - Pale SkinGloss-Smokey
Hair: ETD Phoebe - Dirty
Jewelry: Earthtones Retro Rounds Set - Black/White


(Bottom)
Skin: (CS) Vogue Skin - Cashmere (Noir - Smoky)
Hair: ETD Chalisa II - Smoke
Jewelry: Mercury Silver and Pearl Set