Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dreaming of Australia

I know I'm a little late on the ball on this, but I recently saw "Australia" and was totally blown away by the gorgeous cinematography and, of course, the amazing outfits! Two ensembles really captivated me, and I present them here:



First up, *ICING* Ashley is based off this exquisite traveling suit. The outfit comes complete with the coordinating hat and cream gloves. Several collar/scarf options are available, and the jacket can be removed to show a cream button up blouse cinched in by a navy blue belt.



Secondly, I couldn't find a great picture of this gown, but I gasped when I saw it on film, it's sexy, exotic, dramatic and oh so elegant.



*ICING* Chinoiserie is a full length, Asian-inspired gown of chiffon overlayed on satin with a tulip skirt with dramatic train. Two versions are included, the full length gown as well as a scaled down and more casual, knee length version. Several layer options are availble for versatility, and you can control the opacity of the top by wearing the jacket layer for more coverage.



The models are wearing:
Top, in Ashley:
Earrings: Paper Couture Regal Pearl Set
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Meredith [ light ] sweet sixteen
Hair: ETD Tyra - Smoke
Eyes: Fashionably Dead Blue Eyes
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Bottom, in Chinoiserie:
Earrings: Paper Couture Crystal Bloom Set
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Meredith [ light ] sweet sixteen
Hair: ETD Eva II - Smoke
Eyes: Fashionably Dead Blue Eyes
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes