Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Video Tutorial: How to Tint Clothing

In a run of bad luck, my hard drive crashed on my desktop last week and took with it 3 years' worth of files (back up your data, kiddies, I learned the hard way!) and now my laptop is bluescreening every few minutes. While I wait for a company to try to recover my files, I decided to try my hand at creating a few video tutorials.

First up, How to Tint Clothes in Second Life:


Can't see the video? Click here.

I get a lot of requests for custom colors on outfits, but many people don't realize that they can often do this themselves quickly and easily! Check out the tutorial and let me know what you think. Thanks!

The model in the video is wearing:
Outfit: *ICING* First of Spring
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Meredith [ light ] sweet sixteen
Hair: ETD Natalie in Smoke
Earrings: Alienbear Design (BLACK Princess Gelasia Set white)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Greta Gold
Eyes: Fashionably Dead Black Eyes