Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I guess it's my turn

I'll try to keep this short, to preseve valuable vertical space on the feed. :)

The Rules:
  1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes:

  1. I once got lost for an entire day in the back roads of Costa Rica. The highlight of that fiasco was a howler monkey pooping on my rental jeep. Good times.
  2. I haven't thrown up in almost 20 years.
  3. While I love flats in SL, I never wear them IRL. I live in heels!
  4. I once rode a Segway in Paris in the dark wearing a helmet and a reflective vest. I looked like a huge dork.
  5. While English is technically my second language, it's the only one I can speak now with any confidence.
  6. I went to private Catholic schools for 13 years (though I'm not Catholic.) To this day, any guy I tell this fact to asks me if I still have my uniform.
  7. I once discovered that diving to the ocean floor in a 3-person submarine is not the best idea for someone with clausterphobia.
  8. I believe that while cupcakes are sublime, mini cupcakes are the work of the devil. The icing-to-cake ratio is way off and they're always too dry.

At this point I think everyone on the planet has been tagged, so no tags from me. :)