Friday, October 26, 2007

Carmen



I felt like something a little bright and fun today, so here's Carmen, a scarlet, retro-inspired dress with puff sleeves, flounce prim skirt and matching roses for your hair. Wear it out for a midnight tango, or for any occasion where you need to stand out in a crowd.

Also, just a heads up that some of my pieces will be featured in Second Style's Spotlight fashion showcase with Ingenue's Betty Doyle, Zhao Shoes' Melanie Zhao and Elegance Hats by Morrigan Hyun. It will be at 5pm SLT tomorrow, Saturday, October 26th at Metro Models in Narcissus Island. Hope you can make it!

Lastly, it seems like people are asking about my accessories/hair/etc more often so from now on I'll list what else I'm wearing in the ads:
Hair: ETD Tyra - Black
Skin: Celestial Studios - *CS* Charmed Skin - 40 (red-Chic)
Necklace: Naughty - Cameo Choker from the "Night Stalker" set